Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Busy taking pictures in Washington

I must apologize to my five followers... I've been so busy taking pictures and sending them to clients that I haven't had time to share them with you here.

From Washington DC, I went to Washington State, and after a trip to San Francisco's Bay Area for Bioneers, now I'm writing from Washington Square, New York City.

I also had a quick stint in Exeter, New Hampshire, where I photographed author Dan Brown.


I'm taking an average of three EcoPortraits per day. Stay put for more. In the meantime, here's a photo of some of the people braving the rain on the International Day for Climate Action, which was published in El Mundo here.

You can see more of my coverage in New York in El Mundo's new portal for the Americas. I took some photos of El Museo del Barrio. You can see one here.

No comments:

Post a Comment